Sample of targeted resume
Most employers and recruiters typically do not prefer this type of resume because what you have done so far in each job of your career is really difficult for them to figure out.
First Name – Last Name
Street, City, State, Zip
• Manager with lots of experiences; had great skills in setting up interpersonal relationships and managing projects.
• Good knowledge of staff recruitment and retention
• Ability to train and develop staff
• Proficient at written and oral communication
• Organizational and Strategic Planning
• Coaching on Management
• Program Marketing
• Good at negotiating contracts and compliance
• Extensive background in Employment Law of Federal and State
• Society of Human Resources Management
• Portland Human Resources Management Association
Riverbend Inc., 2000-2005
• Worked as Senior Manager for a Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), offering good treatment facility. Be in charge of all fields ranging from managing programs, clinical, financial to administrative issues.
• Took responsibility to do recruitment, give orientation, training and supervision of 50 employees; succeeded in making the turnover rate decrease from 68% to 14% thanks to enhancement of giving engagement, training, development and delivering mid-level coaching on management to employees.
• Supervised the performance of all the staff; evaluated their working abilities and skills, applied strict regulations; dealt with conflicts among employees and grievance procedures comply to the law of the state and federal.
• Be ahead in developing and realizing such strategic and organizational targets.
• Set up training courses for all the employees in terms of their performance in workplace and development in qualifications.
• Program Marketing, helped to make a 38 percent increase of the annual turnover.
R. Dykeman Center, 1998-2000
• Managed a wide variety of aspects, including human resources, fiscal, clinical and administrative for a private mental health center, which employed 60 full timers and 45 contract ones, coming from different areas.
• Be in charge of recruiting, supervising, assessing performance of staff of all units from clinical, medical to administrative.
• Gave training to all levels of employees in order to strengthen their working capacity and efficiency.
• Be chosen as Training Coordinator by the West Seattle Mental Health Consortium, worked as a trainer or signed contracts with appropriate professionals so that they could offer such training in culturally suitable services, ethic and law issues and professional development or any area asked by employees.
• Be awarded with merit scholarship from the Microsoft Corporation and subsequently excellently finished the certificate program which lasted 2 years in Organizational Development and Leadership.
• Gave individual consultancy in terms of procedures related to grievance, establishing a team, developing and approaching organizational goals to some small companies, firms specializing in law, non-profit organizations and schools.
Reconciliation Services for Families, 1988-1998
• Supplied with program management to the biggest FRS contract in the State of Washington.
• FRS was in charge of offering in-house consultancy services to families during the whole day and night.
• Took responsibilities for recruiting, orientating, supervising and assessing performance of over 45 clinicians who had qualified in Master.
• In the past decade, created a rise in staff’s ethic variety from 0% to 36%, offering more cultural suitable services to customers of the company.
• Worked as a consultant on clinical and organizational issues for a large number of organizations such as Bellevue School District; Port S’klallam Tribal Health Board; Eastside Mental Health; Renton Area Youth & Family Services; as well as some companies and such firms specializing in law.
• Excellently fulfilled the training to be an American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT) Approved Supervisor.
CLINICAL DIRECTOR – Chemical Dependency Treatment Programs
Rogue Valley Medical Center, 1985-1988
• Worked for a medical center as a designer and implementer of a program on treatment for residents.
• Be in charge of recruiting and hiring employees of all departments from medical, administrative to clinical ones.
• Be in charge of Program Marketing and PR
• Set up policies of compensation, management of performance; training and assessment structure for employees.
• Set up a forthcoming training course for nurses and clinicians and worked as a liaison between the community and the hospital, giving training courses to such partners of the community, schools, the police offices and appropriate medical and mental health experts.
• Made a design and created a model of family education and gave support to spread it to the entire community.
• Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) certification course work completed
• The Whidbey Institute, Organizational Development and Leadership
• University of Heidelberg, Germany, Psy.D in Clinical Psychology
• University of California at Berkeley, BA in Philosophy and German
Related docs to CV templates