Professional Resume Sample
A professional resume is something that we discussed in the past when talking about resume templates and samples. When we think of a professional resume, two things come to mind. The first has to do with producing a resume that looks professional or polished. The second has to do with the types of information a professional would write on their resume.
123 Main Street, My City, NJ XXXXX (201) 555-1212
B.A. Accounting University of Virginia 1975
M.B.A. Resume Writing Yale University 1982
• Earned top grade on MBA project
• Graduated with Honors
• Dean’s List for three consecutive years
CAREER SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
• Capital Budgeting
• Profit and Loss Responsibilities
• Organizational Design
• Training and Development
• Resume Writing Skills
• Direct Sales
• Client Development
• Business Case Development
• Treasury Operations
• Founded own accounting firm following college graduation and grew revenue in ten years to $3,000,000. Later sold the business operations and clientele list to a Big Six accounting firm.
• Significantly upgraded consumer opinion of Large Company through the launch of an integrated branding campaign. Large Company was subsequently ranked #1 in consumer satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates.
• Developed new client acquisition strategies for sales team and subsequently trained workforce in new client acquisition program. Within three years, the number of active clients increased by 50%.
• One of five key managers involved with the development of a lucrative marketing program for leasing equipment that resulted in nearly $1 million in new equipment rentals.
• Restructured accounting department for a Fortune 100 company. Worked with CEO, managers and members of the accounting department to streamline operations and information reporting process.
Related docs to CV templates