Types of Job objectives
JOB OBJECTIVES is a very important section in a cover letter or Curriculum Vitae in particular and in an application form in general. Setting your job objectives to align your development process with a particular job so that you can monitor your progress in the career path.
Successful people are those who know to set their job objectives and those who are highly successful even know to make detailed plans for themselves to achieve those objectives in their career. So, remember to set your job objectives to orient your career path but also don’t hesitate if you are ready to get a job.
There are several different typical job objectives as follows:
1. Change the job;
2. Get a promotion;
3. Take over more responsibilities at work or improve personal standards of a higher quality job;
4. Maintain a job and develop a network of relationship and cooperation within the organization;
5. Become a top-level manager;
6. Stay at a job for a while and get the highest result as expected such as doubling the sales or productivity;
7. Stay at a job for a while to learn a certain skill;
8. Aim for a specific achievement;
9. Start one’s own business;
10. Participate in joint-venture with other individuals;
11. Study for higher diploma;
12. Become a well-known expert in the professional areas;
13. Be successful at work and have much recreation time;
14. Be able to work a little but earn much and have a relaxed life;
15. Develop one’s own brand name;
16. Maintain a stable work and improve by organizing working schedule appropriately;
17. Develop enough documents to start a new business.