Sample of chronological resume
This type of resume basically makes a list of all jobs you have been in charge of by time order, starting with the latest one. This style will best suit those who have gained lots of experiences in different tasks assigned, especially in case each kind of role you have taken contains increasing level of responsibility. The adjusted chronological resume allows you to modify the order of jobs that you have done so that jobs are mentioned in the best way that the most suitable to the vacancy will be presented first.
Gregory L Pittman
284 Eighth Avenue
Houston, North Carolina 28012
A professional who is competitively intelligent is now looking for the post in the field of sales and marketing.
• Intelligence on Trade Show.
• Marketing Plans.
• Analysis of SWOT.
• Do research on the market.
August 1997 – Present
NxView Technologies, Inc.
Manager of Business Intelligence
• Create NxView’s 3D Software Competitive Intelligence System.
• Make a 30 percent increase of revenue thanks to rewriting NxView’s plan on marketing.
• Keep the second round capital funding at an amount of $2 million.
January 1984 – August 1997
Duke Energy Company
Project Manager and Research Analyst
• Made directions on Duke Energy’s purchase of Pan Energy.
• Manager of Competitive Analysis Department.
• Project Manager for $10 million energy test sites.
Belmont Abbey College
BA in Business Administration
• SCIP – Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals.
• Delta Epsilon Sigma – National Honor Society.
Microsoft Office – Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint. Microsoft Project 98, HTML, Internet Search Engines, Website Creation and Directory Listings.
Related docs to CV templates